Sunday, March 6, 2016

First Blog Post!

Hey guys, my name is Amelia and I am starting a blog. This is my first ever blog post! On this blog you will find everything from reviews, me experimenting with makeup, things i've been loving/not loving and maybe an occasional diy.

If you ever have a request or a question or just want to have a conversation please leave a comment I will answer!

Here are 5 random facts about me so we can get to know each other a bit better!
1: I'm a 15 year old girl.
2: I live in Australia. 
3: I spend a lot of my free time watching Youtube or Netflix, reading, playing with makeup and hopefully now writing blog posts! 
4: I LOVE ice cream!!! LOVE!!!!
5: My favourite colour is purple! 

I am planning on uploading a blog every Sunday and Wednesday! I really hope you enjoy coming on this journey with me.

Have any of you got blogs? 
Any tips for a new blogger? 

Thanks for reading! xx
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig