Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Must Read Books!

I love books! I lean towards teen fiction as that is what appeals to me! Here is a list of books that I think everyone should read! I know not everyone picks up a book daily and reads but if you're going to read something, these books are a must!!




1: Looking for Alaska - John Green 
2: Sharp Objects - Gillian Flynn 
3: Before I Go - Colleen Oakley 
4: Not That Kind of Girl - Lena Dunham 
5: Bad Girls Don't Die - Katie Alender 
6: Pushing the Limits - Kurt Fearnley


I loved all of these books! They are a very good read! I tend to only read books that I fall in love with in the first few chapters or I find I never get through the book! If you have read any of these books let me know what you thought of them! I would love to know your opinion.


Looking for Alaska by John Green is my favourite of his books, I really hope a movie is created about this book! I would be first in line to see it. Though I do believe the book is always better than the movie!!!

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn. This book took me awhile to get into, longer than usual. I was surprised I didn't put the book down and give up! Though by the end I was really glad I didn't!
"This family isn't nuclear. It's toxic."

Before I Go by Colleen Oakley. This book was amazing! Nothing else needs to be said! Just read it! You won't be disappointed!

Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham. This book is extremely real! The way it is written is great and the stories that are told are gripping and hilarious.

Bad Girls Don't Die by Katie Alender. I was given this book by a friend for my birthday, I really thought I wasn't going to like it. However it was really good. I am yet to read the two other books in the trilogy, but definitely will get my hands on them when possible!

Pushing the Limits by Kurt Fearnley. This book is extremely eye opening, encouraging and just overall a brilliant read! It's very inspirational!


What are your favourite books?
Have you read any of these books?
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig