Sunday, May 8, 2016

Winter Jumper Haul!

I live in Australia so next month will be winter! It doesn't get extremely cold where I live though a few new jumpers never hurt! Winter is my favourite season, I love the weather, the fashion and the fact that cuddling up under a blanket and watching Netflix is possible without blasting your air-con at the lowest temperature it goes!! I recently added 3 new jumpers to my little collection and I'm sure I'll buy some more this winter!


This first jumper is from Dotti I just checked the website and it is currently on sale!! So if you like it, now is the best time to buy it!!! <3 I love this jumper because it's pink!! I've never had a pink jumper! Now I do!! I am so excited to wear this!! Any suggestions what to wear this with would be much appreciated! 



This jumper is also from Dotti! I couldn't find this exact one online I did found one just in a darker colour here. This isn't exactly a jumper but a cardigan. Its great for just throwing over basics like jeans and a plan T-shirt. I think this one will be the one I get the most wear out of as it so easy to just throw on, and it pretty much goes with everything! <3 


This final jumper is from BooHoo it was on sale when I bought it so I got it for 40% off which is amazing!!! The best thing about BooHoo is they are always having random sales! Make the most of these! Never pay full price there sales are amazing!!! <3 This jumper is a caramel colour that I've never really worn before as I didn't think it would suit my skin tone but I fell in love with this one and couldn't leave the website without buying it!! 


Overall I'm very happy with these purchases! I know I will get a lot of wear out of all of these jumpers and I cant wait till it is cool enough to start throwing them on! I really hope you enjoyed this post and liked some of these jumpers! If you have any style tips, like what I could pair these with that would be amazing! I would love to hear you suggestions! 

Have you recently made any cool purchases? 
What is you Favourite online store? 

P.S How are you meant to take artsy shots of jumpers!?
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig