Wednesday, June 1, 2016

TopShop Lipsticks!!

I really love Topshop lipsticks! They have a lovely range of shades and the texture is great! Here are the Topshop lipsticks I own and what I think about them! I think these lipsticks are great if you want to try something other than a drugstore lipstick but don't want to go all the way and buy a MAC or Chanel lipsticks! These are lovely and have very few faults!! <3

Orangey shade-Whimsical
Pink shade-Macaroon
Dark shade-Depth
I love all of these shades I mostly wear Whimsical as its the most wearable in my opinion. Im yet to wear the dark shade out as I'm not that brave! Though I think the colour would be so lovely for Halloween or a dress up party!

The texture of these lipsticks is great! They are very easy to apply and last a decent amount of time! If you are looking something that will last you all day and not budge then these may not be for you but other than that they are excellent lipsticks!

L-R: Whimsical, Macaroon, Depth 

The swatch is true to colour! These are nicely pigmented with a nice sheen. They look much brighter and scarier in the tube then when you wear them on your lips. The dark lipstick is not patchy at all which is a bonus because plenty of dark shades can be patchy and gross! I would still suggest using a lip liner as it is extremely dark and hard to get perfect without one!

I definitely want to purchase more shades and test them out! They are a lovely lipstick! In Australia these cost $16, which is pretty reasonable for the product you are getting!

Have you tried Topshop Lipsticks?
What's your favourite shade?
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig