Sunday, July 31, 2016

If I Could Only Keep 10 Makeup Items!

This is a list of the 10 makeup items I would keep if I could only have 10 pieces of makeup! Which would be hell! How can you only have 10 makeup items!! I need 10 lipsticks just so I have a nice diverse range of shades!! However I did find a way to choose 10 items that I would keep!!



1) The eyeshadow palette I decided to keep was my Stila Eyes Are The Window Palette! This one is in the shade Mind.

2) I also had to have the IT Cosmetics Face Disk in my 10 makeup items!! This is the only bronzer highlight and blush I would ever need!

3) The foundation I picked was L'oreal true match as this is a medium/full coverage and this foundation matches my skin colour so well!

4) I also have the Maybelline Fit Me concealer because this is light enough to use on my face and also gives some brightness under the eyes!

5) My favourite mascara is the Physicians Formula Jumbo Lash! This is so amazing because you can get a natural look and also build it up to be quite dramatic.

This is the bronzer, blush and highlight from the IT Cosmetics face disk! 
6) I included a face powder. I don't use this on an everyday basis, however it is so important if you want your makeup to last or want to bake under the eyes! This is the Face of Australia translucent loose powder. 

7) The only eyebrow pencil I have in my collection at the moment is the IT Cosmetics one! I love how easy this is to apply and it lasts all day!

8) I chose to add a liquid eyeliner and I never usually use pencil! If I ever wear eyeliner (which is not often) I lean towards liquid! This is the Maybelline Master Precise.

9) Not to prime is a crime! I had to keep a primer! This is my favourite! It is the NYX Green Photo Loving Primer. The green helps counteract my redness and the product helps smooth out my skin creating a perfect base for foundation.

10) Lastly I had to pick one lipstick because I only had one place left! I choose a natural shade because this is lovely for everyday. However when paired with a darker eye this can also be worn at night or on special occasions! This is the Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipstick in SMP.

sorry about the shadows :(
This at first was not very hard! I had my foundation, eyebrow pencil and mascara! That is all I'll ever need I though! However once I started rummaging through my makeup draws I found some gems I could not get rid of!

What is you most used makeup product?
If you could only keep 10 makeup items what would they be?

PS! Today is my birthday!! I will do a birthday post on Wednesday!! <3
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig