Sunday, July 3, 2016

My current favourite makeup!

These are the products that I've been absolutely in love with! The foundation I have fallen in love with in L'oreal True Match! I have also been loving this Stila eyeshadow palette a lot lately! I finally tried a new eyebrow pencil and it is really amazing!


The 3 Maybelline products I have been in love with lately are the Age Rewind Concealer, Dream Sun Bronzer and BrowSatin eyebrow pencil!

The Age Rewind Concealer is an all time favourite! This has to be the makeup item that I have repurchased the most! I absolutely love this for under the eyes! You can't go wrong! <3

Dream Sun bronzer has been amazing recently! I've been into a more bronzy look to the skin and this product has been great at helping me achieve that! This may be a bit dark for my extremely pale skin, but who cares I make it work!

BrowSatin is the second eyebrow pencil I have tried from Maybelline and this one is definitely my favourite!! I only use the pencil side as i'm not really sure how to use the other side properly! This is the perfect shade for my eyebrows! It matches my hair colour really nicely! If you're looking for a drugstore eyebrow pencil to try I highly recommend this one!!


My new favourite foundation is the L'oreal True Match Foundation! I have a full blog post on it HERE. If you're interested in my thoughts definitely read that! A quick update, I find this super easy to blend and it lasts all day! Even if it starts to fade off it does it so nicely you can hardly tell! It doesn't become blotchy or crease anywhere! I just can't recommend this enough!

The Organic Wear Mascara from Physicians Formula is my all time favourite mascara! I have a post up on my favourite mascaras this one is mentioned so go and give that a read if you haven't already! You can find that post HERE!

Finally the Stila Eyeshadow Palette!!! This is stunning! My first high end eyeshadow palette! I can't believe how amazing the shades blend and how pigmented they are! I was gifted this for my birthday a few years back and it is still so amazing and i'll never get sick of it!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this! Are any of these products your favourites as well?
What are your current favourite makeup items?
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig