Wednesday, July 13, 2016

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

Currently I am on holidays. We got 4 weeks school holidays and I flew to Queensland to see friends and family. I thought this would be a perfect time to show you what makeup products I take with me when I go on holiday!


If I know i'm not going any where fancy or I'm not going to be doing anything where I will need a lot of makeup I just bring one of everything and usually only the basics. On this holiday my makeup bag consists of,

NYX Face Primer in Green 
Maybelline Master Sculpt 
Mac Fleur Power Blush 
NYX Love In Paris Eyeshadow palette
L'oreal True Match Foundation
NYX Lip Butter Gloss in Angle Food Cake 
Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Pencil in Minimalist 
Maybelline Colour Show Eyeliner in Black 
Maybelline Brow Satin in Dark Blond 
Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner in Black 
Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner in Nude
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Fair
Physicians Formula Jumbo Lash Mascara in Black 


This purple bag is from The Body Shop, I don't think it is still available as I have had this for years. Though they always have some lovely bags. I never usually use all of the products I take with me. When I'm on holidays I usually tend to stick to foundation, mascara and I quickly fill in my eyebrows! This is very quick yet still looks like I've put a little effort in! 

I hope you enjoyed this quick post! This is one of my favourite blog posts to read so I though since I'm on holiday I may as well put on up for you all! 

What's in your travel makeup bag? 
Have you been on holidays recently? 
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig