Sunday, August 7, 2016

Making The Cut!

Finally I decided to cut my hair!! It was such a huge decision! I thought the day after my birthday that I really wanted something different! I went in and booked the soonest appointment and that's when it happened! I had my hair cut and coloured!!



BEFORE!! 


AFTER!!


I am really glad I decided to cut my hair! I do so much more with it now! I love wearing it down and trying weird braids that would have taken to long with my long hair! I do miss and love how long my hair use to be however I think this is a bit more practical!

I know this is a short and sweet blog post, however it is something I really wanted to post because I really want to remember how long my hair was and how long it took to make the decision to cut it! 

What do you think of the cut? 
Have you ever had a drastic hair change? 
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig