Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Spectrum Brushes!

I recently got the Attention Seeker 10 piece essential set from Spectrum. I discovered these brushes via Instagram! They are very beautiful and look extremely soft! I had to get my hands on some. I loved the look of the pink, blue and purple together! Can anyone resist these brushes?


This set includes essential face, eye and lip brushes!

Set consists of:
B01 - Flat Top Buffer 
A01 - Large Domed Powder
A05 - Small Angled Blush
B03 - Buffing Concealer
A06 - Large Fluffy Shader
B06 - Tall Tapered Blender
B04 - Small Angled Blender
A17 - Angled Brow
A15 - Lip Liner
A09 - Angled Eyeliner
These brushes are vegan and cruelty free, they are made out of high quality synthetic hair. These brushes are very soft and do a great job at applying makeup! This set is $70.36 AUD It can be bought straight from the Spectrum site! I also found these on Beauty Bay.



This set won an award in the Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards in 2016. They are amazing brushes! I love all three face brushes that are in this set and the bigger eye brushes are stunning! I don't use the lip brush or eyeliner brush often. However, they are still great quality and do a lovely job.

My two favourite brushes from this set are the B01 Flat Top Buffer! This is amazing for foundation or blending out bronzer and blush if you have applied a bit to much! I also love the B06 Tall Tapered Blender. This brush is so lovely for blending out eyeshadows!



If you just want eyeshadow brushes, they do sell a set that comes with just eye brushes. There is also a set that has only face brushes in it! If you are looking for a set with more than 10 brushes they have an Ultimate 30 piece set that is available! This has every brush you could ever need in it! They really have a brush set for everyone. If you are not a fan of this brush style or the bright colours, there are many different styles to chose from!

I highly recommend giving these brushes a go! They are so beautiful and so soft! These brushes have quickly become some of my favorites! For the quality of brushes you are getting they are so worth the price!



I can not get over how pretty they are!
Have you tried these brushes before?
What is your favourite brush from this set?

*This post contains a gifted item. Please see my disclaimer page for more information.
SHARE:
© Amelia Grace Blog | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig